Most of us require eight hours of sleep every night to stay fit and healthy. A sound sleep offers complete relaxation to an exhausted human body and enables people to wake up fully recharged in the morning. Taking time to doze off after hitting the bed; or waking up suddenly in the middle of the night and struggling to get back to sleep can ruin our whole night.
A large number of factors can contribute to sleep loss among humans. Some of the common causes include stress, anxiety, depression, preexisting diseases, financial stress, chronic body pain, jet lag, change in sleeping environment and use of medications. Insomnia affects the women and elderly most. As per a survey, almost 60 percent of adults report deprivation of sleep on a regular basis. People who work in rotating shift such as media professionals, call Centre executives, medical professionals and cab drivers are equally prone to numerous sleep disruptions.
Incomplete sleep makes people drowsy, irritable and miserable. It impairs the cognitive function, makes their lethargic and reduces their efficiency at the workplace. If problems of sleep persist for more than a month, then there is a possibility that you could be suffering from a sleeping disorder. This post studies the role of different sleep disorders that eludes an individual of a peaceful slumber at night.
Important Sleep disorders which affect the quality of sleep
You may be suffering from a sleep problem if you face difficulty in getting sleep or staying asleep. You could also have a sleep issue if you wake up several times during the night and find it difficult to get back to sleep. And, If you feel drowsy throughout the day or exhibit strange behavior during slumber, then there is a possibly that you could be suffering from a sleep disorder. We will study about four major sleep disorders that could be depriving you of quality sleep.
Insomnia is the most common sleep disorder which affects millions worldwide. Studies have shown that one out of every third person in the world has suffered from some sort of sleep issues at any stage of their lives. Insomnia could be result of poor quality of sleep due to one or more factors:
• Difficulty in getting a calm rest at night
• Midnight or early morning awakening
• Difficulty in getting back to sleep after nocturnal sleep disturbances
Inadequate sleep could result in impulsive behavior, aggression, impaired memory, depression, decreased quality of life and troubles in professional and personal relationships. It has been observed that a patient of insomnia remains less happy and less cheerful than a person who sleeps for 6-8 hours every night. There are basically two types of insomnia in persons – short term and chronic insomnia.
• Short term insomnia: It occurs in around 15-20 percent of people and can last for up to 3 months.
• Chronic Insomnia: This form of insomnia occurs at least three times per week and lasts for months. Around 10 percent of people suffer from chronic insomnia.
- Sleep Apnea
Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) is the most common sleep disorder which affects countless people across the world. People suffering from this problem experience irregular breathing during sleep. It happens due to blockage in the upper respiratory system. In this sleep disorder, the soft tissues at the back of the throat relax and collapse in the airway and block the supply of oxygen from getting to the lungs. Blockage often results in snoring and cessation of breathing leading to gasping and choking sounds as breathing starts. Pauses in breathing could affect the quality of sleep of an individual and make a person feel exhausted all the day. The respiratory effort required by the heart to continue its functioning could lead to a number of cardio logical problems for example: heart arrhythmia, heart failure and heart attack.
- Restless Legs Syndrome
Restless legs syndrome is a neurological disorder in which a person feels incessant need to move one’s legs while resting. He suffers aching, pulling, burning and throbbing sensations in his legs and only gets relief by moving or massaging the legs. The constant urge to move the legs during rest can have a severe impact on the sleep of a person. In this sleep disorder, a person usually suffers from deprivation of sleep, drowsiness, depression, memory problems and cognitive impairment.
Narcolepsy is a neurological disorder in which the brain finds it difficult to regulate sleep wake schedule. People suffering from this problem suffer from chronic daytime sleepiness and fall asleep at any time during the day. Sleep attacks can happen even in the middle of a conversation, during office hours, while eating, exercising, driving or playing games. Some of the common symptoms of narcolepsy include excessive daytime sleepiness, sleep paralysis, cataplexy, hallucinations and disturbed nocturnal sleep.
Treatment of Sleep Disorders
Today we have best sleeping pills UK to eliminate insomnia and restore sleep wake cycle of people .If you are experiencing sleeplessness from a long time or feel restlessness in bed, then you should consult a general practitioner or a sleep specialist with all your medical reports.
Treatment of sleep disorders through Sleeping Pills
Sleep medications can be of great help when you have a strong desire to sleep but are experiencing difficulty in getting asleep. They are often used for the short term treatment of insomnia. Your doctor is the best person to advise you which sleeping pills is suitable for you. Some of the most popular online sleeping pills are Ambien ( Zolpidem), Zopiclone ( Zimovane), Temazepam( Restoril), Diazepam ( Valium), Xanax ( Alprazolam), Nitrazepam ( Alodorm), Codeine and Tramadol. These pills relax the brain and the nerves and induce sleep in insomniacs.
It is advisable to weigh the benefits of best sleeping pills against their potential risks and reactions. You are bound to suffer from side effects if you experiment with their dosage .Further, longer use of best sleeping pills UK leads to drug dependence, tolerance and addiction. And you may suffer from withdrawal symptoms when your physician asks you to discontinue its use.
Safety Precautions and Warnings before the use of best sleeping pills UK
- Never use a sleeping pill without the approval of your doctor.
- Ensure that your health care expert is aware of your preexisting medical complications as well as other medications that you take.
- Go through the usage guidelines and the safety instructions on the pack of the sleep medicines carefully before taking them.
- Avoid the consumption of nicotine, caffeine and intoxicating substances before buy sleeping pills online UK.
- Use sleeping pill UK only when you have adequate time for slumber. Majority of the sleeping tablets should only be taken when you can allot 7-8 hours for sleep.
- The first dose should usually be taken when you don’t have any important assignment to meet the next day.
- Avoid activities which require complete mental alertness such as driving a vehicle, piloting a plane or operating heavy machinery after taking sleeping pills.
- Mild side effects such as drowsiness and headache don’t bother the users for more than 3 days. However, immediately connect with a doctor in case of any adverse reaction such as aggression, agitation, hallucination or suicidal thoughts.
- You must not increase or reduce the dose without consulting the physician. Moreover, never discontinue the medications suddenly without seeking the advice of your doctor.
- Use of nitrates or other sedative hypnotics should be avoided during the course of treatment.
- Pregnant women and breast feeding mothers must seek the prior approval of a general physician before their use.
Buy Sleeping Pills Online UK
Today, several drug stores in UK such as Sleeptab.com are offering sleeping pills online. Insomniac patients can easily buy best sleeping pills online UK by just by a click from our secure web portal. Some of the major benefits of online purchase from Sleeptab.com are:
• We offer a range of branded and genuine FDA approved sleeping pills.
• No doctor’s prescription is required at the time of buying.
• We provide usage guidelines and safety measures leaflet with each drug.
• Drugs are available at competitive prices
• We process the order quickly and deliver the medicines quickly with discreet packaging
These significant benefits to buy sleeping pills online have encouraged insomniacs for online purchase. Today, millions of sleep deprived people in UK are taking advantage of this facility. They find it convenient to buy sleep medicines online with the simple click of a mouse or button. This mode of drug purchasing also saves their time, efforts as well as hard earned money.
Best Sleeping pills UK shows better results when supplemented with lifestyle changes and natural remedies
Apart from pharmaceutical medications, lifestyle changes and natural sleep remedies are also effective in inducing sleep. You must avoid heavy meals, liquor, caffeine, exercises, TV, laptop and mobile phone before retiring to bed. You should also try natural methods of sleep like aromatherapy oils and herbal solutions etc. Taking a warm bath or listening to light music can set the mood for a good night sleep. Warm milk, herbal tea like Rooibos red tea or chamomile, too, can induce natural sleep. It is noteworthy to mention that these sleep aids are not addictive and have no side-effects.